Skip to main content
Triton Card Accounts Services


Do I need to register for the Online Card Office?

Registering for the Online Card Office is optional. If you want access to view your account balance and account activity online, or via the mobile app, then you will have to register through the Online Card Office.

What do I do if I lost my UC San Diego Campus ID Card?

If you lose your Campus ID Card, please contact our office at 858.534.7587 to deactivate your card accounts as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can log into the Online Card Office and deactivate the accounts yourself. Our office can also offer you a seven day temporary card, allowing you to continue to use your spending accounts.

How do I replace my UC San Diego Campus ID Card?

A new UC San Diego Campus ID Card can be obtained from Student Business Services (Campus Card Office).

How do I add money to my accounts?

Checks, credit, and debit cards are accepted in person at the office. Deposits can also be made through the Online Card Office, the mobile app, and over the phone but with your credit or debit cards only.

Do deposits count as a cash advance on a credit card?

Deposits made with a credit or debit card count as a purchase, not a cash advance.

How do I dispute a charge on my account?

All disputes will need to be handled by the location where the purchase was made. It is recommended that you show a copy of your transaction history showing the disputed charges to the store manager. Your transaction history is available at the Online Card Office, or you may request a printout from Triton Card Accounts Services.

Contact Us
Hours of Operation