Skip to main content
Housing for Current Undergrad Residents

Contact Us

Housing Dining Hospitality

  • Housing Administrative Services (Housing Applications, Contracts, Billing, Outreach)

    Location: Housing Dining Hospitality Administration Building, Revelle College campus (between 64 Degrees and Torrey Pines Road) [Map]

  • Housing Liaison (Disability/Special Accommodation, Special Circumstance needs)

  • Triton Card Accounts Services (Dining Plan, Triton Cash, Bike Lockers)
    TCAS Online Card Office

Residential Life Offices

Additional Campus Resources

Please be sure to visit UC San Diego's Campus Services page for information including transportation, special needs, & more.

Contact Us