Easier and more convenient than cash. Secure. Accepted at 60+ locations on and off campus. Triton Cash offers a wider variety of purchasing power to UC San Diego students, faculty, staff, and affiliates through their Campus ID card.
NOTE: If you would like to open a new Triton Cash account, get started here.
There’s an App for That!
The UCSD Triton Card Accounts app allows access to your Dining Dollar and Triton Cash accounts anywhere, anytime. Check your account balance, make deposits, and deactivate a lost card right from your smartphone!
Why Triton Cash?
- You save 10% on every purchase at ALL UC San Diego Housing and Dining Services locations!
- It’s accepted at over 60 locations on and off campus.
- Low account balance notifications
- Automatic refill options
- Flexible Guest Deposit process (your parents can make deposits!)
- It’s a safe, secure, and convenient alternative to cash.
- It never expires, there are no fees, it rolls over from year to year, and it’s refundable upon leaving UC San Diego.
Who Can Use Triton Cash
- Current Students and New Students who have attended orientation
- Affiliates and others who posses a UC San Diego Campus ID Card
Please select one of the following links: