UC San Diego Mail Services
Offering the very best in quality and efficiency.
Student Mail Services, 8am-4:00pm, M-F, 858.534.7098
Mail Services is happy to assist you with any questions you may have concerning your mailbox, the campus mail system, or customer service issues.
Mail Services Senior Staff
Jorge Espinoza, Senior Analyst, 858.822.1674, firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Life Offices
Revelle College, 858.534.3025, http://revelle.ucsd.edu
John Muir College, 858.534.4200, http://muir.ucsd.edu
Thurgood Marshall College, 858.534.4340, http://marshall.ucsd.edu
The Village at Torrey Pines, 858.534.9123, http://hdh.ucsd.edu/thevillage
Earl Warren College, 858.534.4581, http://warren.ucsd.edu
Eleanor Roosevelt College & International House, 858.534.2261, http://roosevelt.ucsd.edu
Sixth College, 858.822.5268, http://sixth.ucsd.edu
One Miramar, 858.822.3291, http://hdh.ucsd.edu/arch/onemiramar.asp
Rita Atkinson, 858.534.6990, http://hdh.ucsd.edu/RAR/
- Mail is delivered the same day it is received by Mail Services.
- Make sure that everyone who sends you mail uses your full name and address, including your box number.
- STUDENT NAME (as registered at UCSD)
BOX NUMBER (assigned 5 digit mailbox)
9450 GILMAN DR
LA JOLLA CA 92092-0100
- STUDENT NAME (as registered at UCSD)
- Inform senders that misaddressed mail or the use of nicknames and aliases will cause it to be delayed or returned.
- Bulk mail is not delivered. Example: general solicitation, free samples, coupons, etc.
UCSD Postal Center
The Price Center Postal Center provides full USPS domestic and international mail service. In addition, you can ship via UPS and FedEx. Private Mail Boxes (PMB) are available for six month and annual rentals with a photo ID. Mailing supplies are also available for purchase.
Academic Year: 8:30am—3:30pm, M-F
Summer Hours: 8:30am—3:45pm, M-F
All mail is collected from boxes the first week of summer break and automatically forwarded to your permanent address for 60 days. To forward your mail to a different location, go to TritonLink and update your address information.
Please note that mail will only be forwarded for 60 days during the summer.
* Go to TritonLink to update your address.
* Students are responsible for notifying contacts, vendors, friends, and family of address changes.
* Do not submit change of address to the United States Postal Service.
Contact HDH Facilities at email@example.com or report a request for repair to your ResLife Office. A new combination will be left for you at your ResLife Office.
You will receive an email when your package has arrived. Packages will be held for one week at these Parcel Centers, then a second pick up email will be generated, after 15 days your package may be returned. Deliveries are not made on holidays or weekends. Packages that arrive on weekends may be picked up the following business day:
- Warren College, Warren-Student Activity Center. Hours vary, refer to posted schedule.
- Sixth College, Old ping-pong room next to laundry. 12:00pm - 4:00pm, Mon - Fri.
- Muir College, next to Stewart Commons. 12:00pm - 4:00pm, Mon - Fri.
- Revelle College, Argo Hall. 12:00pm - 6:00pm, Mon - Fri.
- Thurgood Marshall College, Oceanview Lounge. 9:00am - 4:00pm, Mon - Fri.
- Eleanor Roosevelt College, Student Activity Center. Hours vary, refer to posted schedule.
- The Village at Torrey Pines, Building 2 room #2217. Hours vary, refer to posted schedule.
- Rita Atkinson, admin office 1st Floor. Hours vary, refer to posted schedule.
- One Miramar, 1st floor. 11:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri. Closed for Lunch, 12:00pm - 12:30pm.
To ensure safety and privacy, it is important for you to clear your lock combination after checking your mailbox. After closing the box door, spin the lock to a random number. Do not leave boxes unlocked. Mail Services is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.
Campus Mail Drop Locations
- U.S. stamped mail can be dropped in the light blue mailboxes located around campus. Collection time is 12 Noon, M-F.
- U.S. stamped mail can also be dropped in the dark blue U.S. Postal Service mailboxes located by Muir College and outside Price Center East (hours posted -- by USPS).
- Print addresses in CAPITAL letters and eliminate unnecessary punctuation.
- Always include your return address.
- Avoid using envelopes with colored backgrounds.
- Take advantage of the inter-campus mail system for mail directed to any department or person living or working on campus with a campus mail code. Simply use recipient’s appropriate mail code or box number and drop it off at a ResLife Office. No postage is necessary.
Stamps are available at:
- UC San Diego Postal Center
- Price Center Bookstore Service Desk
- Mail Services, Campus Services Complex, Building A
- Sixth College ResLife Office
- Muir College Center, John Muir College
- Triton Cash Office, HDH Building, Revelle College
- The Village at Torrey Pines