The 2017/ 2018 additional housing community applications (LLCs and Scholars) are now available through March 19th at 11:59pm. Students may apply for only one community. Access to applications is determined by your eligibility status.
Students without a housing guarantee for the 2017/ 2018 academic year can now express interest in living with us next year!
Living-Learning Communities at The Colleges
4 Living-Learning Communities will be available for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- LGBTQIA+ Living-Learning Community (LGBTQIA+LLC) (housed at Muir College)
- African Black Diaspora Living-Learning Community (ABDLLC) (housed at Sixth College)
- Multicultural Living-Learning Community (MCLLC) (housed at Sixth College)
- Raza Living-Learning Community (RLLC) (housed at ERC)
Scholars Housing Communities at The Village
3 Scholars Housing Community options will be available for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- Bio-Sciences Scholars Housing Community
- Computer Science Engineering Housing Community
- Quiet Scholars Housing Community
Apply Now for Additional Housing