Check Inn at UC San Diego
Available: June 19 - September 1, 2014
Check Inn is on-campus Housing available to prospective students and their families who attend a Triton Tour during the summer conference season.
Get an insider’s look into what life is like when you choose to live on campus!
Come for the tour. Stay for the experience.
Attend a Triton Tour during the summer season and stay, when you Check Inn for up to three nights.
- Attend the Triton Tour & Admissions Information Session
- Spend the night in your own apartment
- Enjoy a walking tour of undergraduate Housing facilities
- Explore our residential Dining venues
- Meet and talk with current students
- Visit our libraries, notable architecture, and the Stuart Art Collection
- Take a walk down to the beach or jog around campus loop
- Visit Birch Aquarium and Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Check Inn guests will stay at The Village at Torrey Pines, one of the University’s newest communities and home to Transfer Students during the academic year. Located just a few miles from La Jolla’s famous beaches, shopping, and dining, the apartments feature modern amenities, contemporary décor, and are within easy walking distance of everything on campus.
Included in Your Stay:
- Ethernet / Wireless Internet
- Television with limited cable service
- Spacious, apartment-style housing that sleeps up to 6 guests
- Full-size kitchen and appliances
- Bed and bath linens
- Cookware & dinnerware items
- Coffeemaker, coffee, and tea essentials
- Daily Housekeeping services
$130/per night for up to four guests. $20/per night each additional guest, maximum capacity of 5 to 6 guests per unit depending on apartment layout.
Check Inn guests are welcome to stay.
To stay at Check Inn, you must first complete a reservation for a Triton Tour with UC San Diego Campus Tours. Your confirmation email for the Triton Tour will contain an access link to the online registration form for Check Inn.
Please note reservations for Check Inn will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis and should be submitted as early as possible, preferably at least two (2) weeks prior to your arrival date.
Are you arriving soon and need to make a reservation over the phone? Would you like to discuss special accommodation needs? You may contact Conference Services for further assistance during business hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm, at 858.534.4220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UC San Diego Admissions & Campus Tours will be the Department Host for visitors who attend a Triton Tour. In order to verify the guest eligibility requirements have been met, we require that at least one person from your party/family register for and attend the Triton Tour during your visit to UC San Diego.
Please review the following documents for important details about Check Inn; including eligibility, rates, amenities, places to eat, driving directions and more.
In addition to Check Inn, we offer Guest Housing, Conference Group Packages and Meeting Planning Services. Whether you need housing for a visiting scholar, are hosting a corporate meeting, or are planning a family reunion, our attentive staff can coordinate the details necessary for a memorable event. Contact us today to discuss your unique needs: Rates & Information Request