One Miramar Street Apartments
|Please check back!
One Miramar Street Apartments represents the best in student living with its sophisticated, architecturally appealing design and a high level of affordability. The new development is conveniently close to campus and within walking distance of shopping, dining, and public transportation. Living at One Miramar includes an on-site café with wireless internet, central mailroom, laundry rooms, elevators, meeting areas, bike racks, and more.
- Includes 403 two-bedroom apartment style units.
- Features patios, balconies, and impressive views of La Jolla.
- Includes resident parking.
- Features amenities such as key-less entry (per electronic card), private bedroom locks, blinds, carpet, kitchen appliances, and cable TV access.
- Pets including birds, fish, and cats are permitted (limit of 2 cats per apartment please). A Pet Addendum to the housing agreement and $250 refundable pet deposit are required for cats.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
Explore your future home!
Rates (effective July 1, 2015 thru June 30, 2016)
Half Rate (Shared Two Bedroom and One Bath): $561
Rates (effective July 1, 2016 thru June 30, 2017)
Half Rate (Shared Two Bedroom and One Bath): $580.50
*Rates include water, trash, gas, and parking. Residents pay for electricity. Refundable security deposit is $100.
Phone: 858.534.ARCH (2724)