Button:  Activate your Triton Cash card now

Button:  Check out our latest promotions

Check out our latest Triton Cash promotions!

Triton Card Account Services
Hours of Operation

Triton Cash FAQ

Q: Where can I use my Triton Cash account?
Your Triton Cash account can be used at any of the 60+ locations that accept Triton Cash.

Q: Do I need to register for the Online Card Office?
Registering for the Online Card Office is optional. If you want access to view your account activity online, or via the mobile app, then you will have to register through the Online Card Office.

Q: What do I do if I lost my UC San Diego Campus ID Card?
If you lose your Campus ID Card, please contact our office at 858.534.7587 to deactivate your card accounts as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can log into the Online Card Office and deactivate the accounts yourself. Our office can also offer you a seven day temporary card, allowing you to continue to use your Triton Cash account.

Q: How do I replace my UC San Diego Campus ID Card?
A new UC San Diego Campus ID Card can be obtained from Student Business Services (Campus Card Office).

Q: How do I add money to my Triton Cash account?
Checks, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted in person at the office. Deposits can also be made through the Online Card Office, the mobile app, and over the phone but with your Visa or Mastercard only. All Visa/Mastercard purchases require a $5 minimum deposit.

Q: How can I close my Triton Cash account?
Students can close their Triton Cash account when they graduate or withdraw from the University. A refund can be given back on a Visa/Mastercard if the student comes into the office. Otherwise, a refund may be issued in the form of a check. Please contact Triton Card Accounts Services to close your account.

Q: Can I withdraw funds from my Triton Cash Account?
The only way to withdraw funds is to close your account once you have graduated or withdrawn from the University.

Q: Do Triton Cash deposits count as a cash advance on a credit card?
Triton Cash deposits made with a credit card count as a purchase, not a cash advance.

Q: How do I dispute a charge on my account?
All disputes will need to be handled by the location where the purchase was made. It is recommended that you show a copy of your transaction history showing the disputed charges to the store manager. Your transaction history is available at the Online Card Office, or you may request a printout from Triton Card Accounts Services.

Q: Are there any fees for Triton Cash?
There are no fees associated with your Triton Cash account.

Q: How do I get <my favorite store> to accept Triton Cash?
There are two ways you can help get your favorite stores to accept Triton Cash. The first way is to talk to the manager at your favorite store and ask them to accept Triton Cash. The second way is to let us know what your favorite store is. Please email Triton Card Accounts Services to suggest a vendor.

^ Back to Top